1207 Burchs Creek Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903
TO SEND AN EMAIL, PLEASE USE THIS FORM
Address: 1207 Burchs Creek Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903
DIRECTIONS from Charlottesville using Route 250:
1. Take Rte 250 WEST towards Crozet and Staunton.
2. You will pass Harris Teeter Shopping Center on your left. Keep going.
3. You will pass the entrances to I-64 East and West.
4. You will see The Greenwood Gourmet Grocery Store on your left, then a small fruit stand/country store. Take a LEFT onto Burchs Creek Road, just past the fruit stand/country store.
5. The road will morph from paved to gravel; just slow down a bit and keep coming. You will reach a crossroads with another gravel road (Dick Woods Road), keep going straight, and don’t worry about the “Caution: Open Ford” sign—our house is before the ford!
6. Turn left into the drive just after the Sunnybank sign, mailbox 1207.
DIRECTIONS from I-64 heading West:
(from Charlottesville or Richmond, towards Crozet or Staunton)
1. Take the Crozet exit, Exit 107, and turn left onto Rte 250. Follow directions from step 4 (above).
DIRECTIONS from I-64 heading East (from Staunton and points West):
1. Take the Crozet exit, Exit 107, and turn right.
Follow directions from 3. (above).
NOTE: Many phone-based GPS units will not provide accurate directions to this address.
LOST? Call Anne (434) 422-2665 ) or Jim (434) 422-2666. We’ll get you here.