“The bed is so comfortable!
We hope so! You will be sleeping on a new (2016) Saatva mattress with quality sheets and pretty, all-cotton quilts. Extravagant Down duvets and a Working Fireplace keep you cozy in winter.
“The self-serve Breakfast is yummy and I loved sleeping in!”
We want you to relax, and we have stocked plenty of cereals, yogurt, generous bowl of fresh fruit and fresh baked goods, all replenished daily. So sleep as late as you like!
“The clawfoot tub in the lovely private bath is perfect for soaking!”
- AC/Heat with your own thermostat
- Pretty private bath with clawfoot tub and hand-held shower
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Breakfast table with pretty bistro chairs
- Private porch with table and chairs, as well as two rocking chairs
- Keurig Pod coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Minifridge stocked with self-serve breakfast items such as yogurt, fruit, and freshly baked goods
- Emergency toiletries and hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board upon request